Our team at Johnston’s Heating & Cooling, LLC assures you that we are taking serious precautionary measures against COVID-19 while continuing to provide quality solutions to all of your heating and cooling needs.
In this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
We are fully prepared to continue serving your HVAC needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe, Johnston’s community!