While you get busy in improving your home, there could be underlying issues that a dehumidifier can assist you with. Dust mites, mold, other bacteria and mildew thrive in humid environments.
These common allergy triggers can build up in bathrooms or kitchens in small apartment or living space where there is limited ventilation. Some of the common allergy reactions are clogged nose, itchy and watery eyes, skin rashes and other irritation.
Benefits of a Dehumidifier
There are many benefits of getting a dehumidifier for your home or office.
- Reduces humidity levels, making your home or office less abode to allergens such as dust, mold and mildew
- Helps to get rid unpleasant smell or odors caused by mold and mildew
- Reduces skin irritation or allergies and other respiratory ailments
- Prevents furniture damages
- Stops condensation that can blister paint and peel the wallpapers
Having humidity issues? Johnston’s Heating & Cooling, LLC will come to the rescue! Give us a call today and our specialists are ready with IAQ solutions for you.